5.8.12

Now that your not around, so many things I'd like to say

I have not been my usual self lately. On top of being a super zombie, I've also gotten some sort of bug. The kind were you sit on the couch all day and watch The Princess Diaries 1 AND 2. Just kidding, I fell asleep for last part of 1 and the first part of 2. I think it still counts. I also spent a lot of time looking at tumblr and pictures of tan blonde girls with dip dyed hair. Which, bye the way, is still 100% on my bucket list. I'm just really indecisive and keep going back and forth on colors. I thought about going all Lady Gaga and dip dyeing it yellow but I also really like the idea of two shades of blue that fade into each other.




I love the rainbow! When I first decided I wanted to die my hair something outrageous totally fantastic I wanted rainbow colors. The first picture is way more subtle than the second. If I went with the first I would do more than one strand, but I would keep it thin. The second is just rainbow gnarlyness that explodes your brain into huge shards of glitter. That's a good thing. 



I am extremely proud of this one. It is my first successful cake. Not only is it a cake, it's a layer cake! So it's a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and a layer of whip cream. Yummy. This cake was to celebrate my dad. It reads "My dad kicks ass".





I painted my nails gold. Mainly to bring out my tan or what I call a tan. This gold nail polish changes in the light. It has other speckles of color in it too. It's really pretty.



This is my favorite nail polish ever! They are both glitter polishes so the possibilities are endless! I did green on one foot and blue on the other. I love these colors. They are so mermaidy.

Aye, that's all I have to talk about. I do have a very interesting plan for tomorrow. Don't forget to like on Facebook, follow on twitter, and become a shark. Seriously. I only have 4 Facebook followers, and the majority of the twitter followers I have are strippers. I don't know why, It doesn't make sense to me either. So follow!! Okay, keep it peachy.








4 comments:

  1. Whoah cool nails! I need that rainbow hair...
    And now I want cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Cake, cookies... I feel like I need that rainbow hair too. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Rainbow hair and glitter nails is quite possibly the greatest combination of all time!
    -Sienna
    http://thelittleleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete