27.6.12

We'll All Float On




Sugar is the sweet pick me up after a hard day.Your trusty metaforicle rock.
A shark is an adventure. The feirce product of curriosity and wonder.
So what if you put spontanious and stable together?
Sugar Sharks



Is there anything better for your nails than glitter? I doubt it. 


While cleaning out a room I discovered this pot of gold. Literealy though, it is a huge bottle of gold glitter! So naturaly I put it on my nails. It reminds me of treasure. Like what you would find on a big sailboat in atlantis. Ahh lovely. 
Speaking of beachy things...


This is one of my all time favorite products and believe or not I get it at walmart. It is a coconut cream body butter from I Love Cosmetics. And if you close you eyes and smell it you can almost hear the waves! I've also tried the mango scented one and it's just as great. But I am a sucker for anything coconut. 

I'm longing to go on a big adventure. Out of the country. But I would settle for Florida. I do have my eye set on the Bahamas though. Some place thats tropical, far away from west Texas.
Well tonight I am going to bake cookies. Oatmeal raisin to be exact. Right now I am enjoying an extended stay at home, after a lot of traveling. It is relaxing, but restless at the same time. The baking is the part I love. I bake every day. MMM, yummy things. 
The song stuck in my head today is Float On by Modest Mouse
Beautiful song. One of my favorites. (it's were I got the title for this blog)

Aye, it's time for me to go. Come back tommorrow and see how the cookies turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment