29.7.12

Holy Crab

Short blogpost. We spent the weekend having fun at the lake. Fishing, swimming, and boating. I've been trying really hard to work on my tan. I am definitely a darker shade of pasty. So that's cool. 




I spent a lot of time working on my bucket list. So I brought my ukulele to knock off  'play a ukulele in a boat'. Well that's not even on my bucket list. Oh well. I did try to do a successful backflip but I just kept landing really hard on my back with my legs sticking up in the air. It was just really awkward. 



This isn't the best picture and I was not posing. I didn't even know it was being taken. I think I was laughing or something...







I took all of these pictures a while ago, I've just been waiting for the right post. I didn't take many pictures at the lake so I figured I would use them as filler. 

Aye, I am tired. I actually have a few things I want to right about just not right now. So go follow the twitter, like the Facebook, become a shark, and go see the tumblr. Comment and let me know what you did this weekend. I feel brain dead. So. Tired. Keep it peachy. I am a tired peach.





2 comments:

  1. Whoah 9th follower! Lots of cool photos you got there and I really like your blog! I think it would be cool if you could like check out my blog and we could be best friends! Ya...I'm a shark!
    http://quitecouture.blogspot.ca/
    XOXOX
    Ariel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Haha, I'm looking at your blog right now. It's super peachy and absolutely adorable! I'm glad your a proud shark ;)

      Keep it peachy
      ps. I'm always looking for new friends!!!!

      Delete