31.7.12

Would you stop worrying about the punks?

Usually I have lots of ideas of topics to write about in my blog. Not the case lately. I have no idea why, all I know is that it makes frequent updating hard. I don't have a super well thought out blog post for you. I do have quite a few random reoccurring thoughts I can tell you about. I am going to number them like a list in an attempt to make this more professional. Also I'm using random pictures from random times that haven't been used.

This is our cat, Quatro (as in Suzi Quatro). He's so cute. Are you kitten me right meow?


1. Now that I've started I've forgotten everything that's ever crossed my mind ever. 

2. Hmmmm.

3. Why is this hard?

4. I ate a banana the other day.



5. I took a picture of the banana. 

6. Oh my crab.  I am so brain dead. 

7. I think I'll just go.


Aye. Well follow on twitter, and like the Facebook. Don't forget to become a shark. Oh yeah. The title is from the song bye for now by Lagwagon. "Would you stop worrying about the punks? They're just a bunch of kids with growing pains. They'll probably be doctors and lawyers someday."




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, Thanks. It was a rather nice banana. I enjoyed it immensely. ;)

      Delete