22.7.12

RedRock Fashion Competition

I found the RedRock Contest yesterday and I got so excited that I stayed up waaaay too late creating my collage. So if your interested in the contest just go click on the link above. It will take you to the original RedRock blog post with all the info. Basically you find one or more of their products and creatively show (via blog) how you would style them. Then you email the link over to RedRock. There are other requirements so I suggest looking at the original blog post if your interested.

When I went to their website I didn't immediately fall in love. They have great stuff and especially fantastic vintage items. I just wasn't sure if I could pull some of it off. So I kept looking and then it hit me. I found some items I really liked. RedRock has something for everyone, so go check them out. 




I wanted to create a look for an outdoor festival of some kind. I've been dying to go to Coachella ever since I first heard of it. Which, ironically, wasn't that long ago. The shirts are my chosen items from RedRock. 

1.  This RedRock cut off shirt is light and airy perfect for a hot summery day. The knot in the front is perfect, I just love a knotted shirt.

2. This RedRock top is loose and comfy but it offers more coverage, making it perfect for a cool rainy day. 

3. and 4. I've been wanting shorts like these forever! They are the perfect cutoffs. 


3. I'd wear these with shirt 1. They are simple enough that they wouldn't clash with the bold yellow top, but spunky enough with the studs and the fringe to still be all, "Yeah! I'm awesome in my cutoff shorts and knotted crop top!"

 4. I'd want to wear these with shirt 2.The bleached ombre thing that these shorts have going would bring some extra oomph to the simple top.  

5, 6, and 7. Two adorable rings and the what's probably the coolest necklace ever. 

8. When I saw these Volcom (my favorite) shoes, I died. They sum up my whole fashion sense and everything I expect of summer in one pair of shoes. They are perfect for an outdoor festival. Cut, light, airy. 


So you can find the RedRock shirts at their website (link above). The rest I found on this awesome site called Wanelo. I highly recommend taking a gander at this website phenomenon. You can easily find all these items in my collection here


Aye, I'm really excited about this contest so wish me luck! I think I'll do another post later so don't forget to check in! And follow on twitter, become a shark, and like on Facebook!!! It would be greatly appreciated. I'll follow back! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! I just did one too, hope you dont mind :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you did one too! I'll have to go check it out. Good luck!!!

      Delete